Monday, July 17, 2006

Jung - Myers-Briggs Typology Test

I wonder how many people in this world are in the midst of finding out who they are and of what kind of person they will become in the future.

I think I am a weird type, who likes to analyze myself, from head to toe if possible. I guess understanding myself better could be a way to achieve improving me.

I took this Myers-Briggs Typology Test today and I find it somehow quite true (not really 100% but it has some points there) about myself. My personality type is "Protector Guardian" with the initials of I(ntroverted) S(ensing) F(eeling) J(udging). The description of "Protector Guardian" can be viewed
here if you wish to have a read. :)

You may like to take the test for yourself, and why not...
Jung - Myers-Briggs Typology Test.

Have fun~

No comments: